v4.8 [30 Apr 2019]
- Fixed System.Web.Caching initialization bug when using ASP.NET cache on machines without IIS.
- Fixed the ability to select ComboBox edit field text using mouse down move.
- Fixed the issue with interaction between WPF user control and hosting WinForms app when processing keyboard input.
- Fixed the issue with Narrator/NVDA announcing of PropertyGrid's ComboBox expanding and collapsing action.
- Fixed the issue with rendering "..." button of PropertyGrid control in HC mode to draw button background and dots contrasted.
- Fixed a handle leak during creation of a Window in WPF applications that are manifested for Per Monitor DPI V2 Awareness. This leak may lead to extraneous GC.Collect calls that can impact performance in Window creation scenarios.
- Fixed a regression caused by the bug fix involving bindings with DataContext explicitly on the binding path.
v4.6 [21 Jul 2015]
This version of the .NET Framework runs side-by-side with the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and earlier versions, but performs an in-place update for the .NET Framework 4, .NET Framework 4.5, .NET Framework 4.5.1 and .NET Framework 4.5.2.
v4.0 [12 Aug 2010]
- Application Compatibility and Deployment
- Core New Features and Improvements
- Managed Extensibility Framework
- Parallel Computing
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Windows Workflow Foundation